Hi,

I am notoriously infamous for speaking too fast, not with a strong enough voice and not articulating well enought. This is starting to have an impact on my career and I would like to do something about it.

I think this comes mostly from not having appropriate breathing techniques and from not using well my muscles. I am looking for a therapist/voice coach who could help me resolving this issue. Problem: I am not native Dutch english speaker and I believe my level in that language is too low to allow me to exercise and resolve this voice problem. I speak fluently French (Native) and English (everyday) and am looking for somebody who could coach me in either of these languages.

I have done in the past a communication course in English with the incredible result of being able to speak loud and very clearly for a day. Unfortunately the day after the result was gone. I would now look for somebody who can help me with developping and executing a training program in order to get rid of that issue. So probably someone who could coach me on a regular basis for a couple of hours.

If you know anybody who could help me with that, I would greatly appraciate if you could let me know.

Kind regards

Marie